London rockers Lets Wrestle are heading out to SxSW in Austin, Texas this year for the first time so we thought we'd track them down (they're loud enough to follow pretty easily) and see how they felt about playing at the event for the very first time.
1) How many times have you been to SxSW?
Never Ever Ever.
2) What's the best thing about being in Austin? or if you've not been before.... What are your tourism related plans?
never ever ever been I'm pretty ignorant i dunno nothing about nowhere
so I don't really know where I wanna go but I do know I wanna end up in
a puddle of my own sick.
3) Why are you playing SxSW? (Cos we hear the money isn't too good)
Its a holiday and some big men have paid for us big men BIG BIG MEN.
4) Who are you showcasing for, and where and when can we expect to see you?
Our label Stolen Recordings have our main showcase I think, its hard to keep track when you rock so hard every night Live Fast Die Young Yeah Yeah Yeah.
5) Which other bands/artists are you most looking forward to seeing over music week?
Herbert Schmerbert And His Small Fingers are playing somewhere but id mainly like to see U2 .
6) Will you visit the Film or Interactive sections of SxSW this year? Or is time tight?
I'm a Rocker baby I try not to visit Anything. Culture is for squares.
7) What does the rest of 2009 hold for you?
Big things such as big women big men big food big bills big drugs big money
March 18 - SxSW Stolen Recordings Showcase // Austin